|Solar Energy Radiation Data|
|Choose the system for which you need solar radiation data.|
|Solar radiation on a Fixed Surface|
|Solar radiation on surfaces with two-axis or single-axis tracking|
|Please Contact us if you need assistance with the design of solar energy conversion systems.|
1. Graham, V.A. and Hollands, K.G.T. A method to generate hourly solar irradiation, globally. Solar Energy, Vol. 44(6), 333-341, 1990.
2. Graham, V.A., Hollands, K.G.T. and Unny, T.E. A time series model for (the daily atmospheric transmittance) Kt with applications to global synthetic weather generation. Solar Energy, Vol. 40(2), 83-92, 1988.
3. Duffie, J.A. and Beckman, W.A. Solar Energy of Thermal Processes. John Wiley and Sons. New York. 1980.
4. Klucher, T.M. Evaluation of models to predict insolation on tilted surfaces. Solar Energy, Vol. 23:110-114, 1979.
5. Graham, V.A., Hollands, K.G.T., and Unny, T.E. Stochastic variation of hourly solar radiation over the day. Proc. of the ISES congress Sep. 1987. Hamburg, Germany. Pergamon Press, 1988
6. Graham, V.A., Hollands, K.G.T., and Unny, T.E. Stochastic modeling of the solar atmospheric transmittance. Proceedings of ISES congress, 1985, Montreal, Canada. Pergamon Press. 1986.